Tuesday 19 February 2013

•••• B I R C H B O X FEB 2013 ••••

Birchbox February's theme is 'LONDON FASHION WEEK'. Birchbox is excited to share their hero  products ready to rev up your beauty routine. Only received the box yesterday and was super excited. This is 2nd BirchBox in the UK (previously known as JolieBox)





  • VICHY | Thermal spa water (Limited Edition):  Soothing and regenerating, this multi-purpose product is naturally enriched with 15 minerals and 13 trace elements. It can be used as a toner , to set make-up or as a refreshing boots. FULL SIZE £7

What do I think?
I love VICHY (their moisturiser is my favorite moisturiser) , I literaly got excited by seeing this in my box.  Received a 50ml sample which is going to last me quite a long time. Used this once as Refreshing Boost and it does 

  • Nick Chavez Beverly Hills | Plump N'Thick Leave-In Thickening Mist: Get visible volume with this light but powerful leave-in Treatment from Nick Chavez. Just spritz onto towel-dried hair before styling. Full Size £13.90
What do I think?
Any product that adds volume on my hair, I absolutely love! I'll be using this after shower/bath and spray on towel and dry my hair.As I have thin/straight hair, this sort of product always comes handy. Received 59ml sample.
  • Korres| Guava Shower Gel: This sweet, sophisticated scent of this moisturising shower gel will invigorate you, while wheat proteins and aleo vera cleanse and hydrate your skin. Absolutely divine. Full Size £8
What do I think?
I struggled a bit while trying to opening the lead and it was really tight but got there at the end haha. Have heard a lot about KORRES but never actually tried any of their products. Received a 50ml sample which is again a very good size to try. The product contains inside is very thick so I think a little will go a long way. Also smells gorgeous.






  • GERDA SPILLMANN | Bio Fond Cream Foundation: This is light, creamy base is easy to apply, offers great coverage and sets to a powder finish. No wonder it's used on movie sets- we#re ready for our close-up! Full Size £20
What do I think?
As you can see from the picture that I have swatched the product it's quite thick and smells good. But to be honest I don't like putting anything on my face that contains fragrance. Received this in No. 04 which is a little bit too dark for me however, when I tried it on, it looked fine. It does give good coverage but my skin felt a little bit sticky. Received a full-size product which I am super happy about.


..and last but not the Least : BEAUTY AND LIFESTYLE EXTRAS

  • Eboost | Natural Energy Booster ( I have tried it yet) Full Size £20.99
  • Eyelash Curler BirchBox branded Full Size £10 (hmm?)

What do I think overall about BIRCHBOX FEB 2013?


I absolutely LOVED this month's BIRCHBOX and would like to give a BIG Thumbs Up! Reason why, because they have put proper Deluxe samples in (which I signed up for) and very good product selection as well as the brands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment