Saturday 3 August 2013

••• Birthday Haul 2013 •••

{Please Note: This is a picture heavy post}

My first time ever doing a Birthday Haul on my Blog and I hope you all enjoy looking and reading at what I got for my Birthday. I'm going to divide the presents into 2 different sections Section A (things are bought by me as Birthday Treats) and Section B (Presents from Family, Friends, Colleagues etc)

SECTION A (Birthday Treats , To: Me, From: Me)


As you can see, I've been spoiling myself ;). I've previously posted this picture on my Facebook Page, teasing my readers to unwrap everything with me but anyhoooo the day has come and I'm going to reveal everything :D



First up is my Birchbox order from their e-shop. I have been saving all the points to spend in one go and managed to save over 700pts and the picture is the result ;) 


What I got from my points redemption :


  • Dead Sea Spa Mud Mask
  • The Balm Cosmetics Hot Mama shadow and blush all in one
  • Korres Lip Butter
  • The Balm Cosmetics Nude Tude eyeshadow palette
  • Korres Shower gel
  • Korres Facial wipes
  • Gerda Spillmann Cream Foundation
  • ..and Birchbox extras (mirror and Eye lash curler)


The Balm Cosmetics and Gerda Spillmann



2. Superdrug Haul: Bought some essentials and my all time favorite Batistee with Free Delivery Offer


3. Estee Lauder order with 2 Free Delux Samples


4. Latest in Beauty order : These were the free samples and I am so glad that I received what I got as Aveda was one of the Mystery sample I chose to go for :)

#


5. Yves-Rocher order: I received an email with a special offer and I could not resist! as a result, these treats were a part of my Birthday Treats ;) Lots of shower gel, shampoo and perfume which is one of my favorite!





6. Mirenesse Australia order: How gorgeous are the packaging! No wonder why I'm keep ordering from their site even though they are expensive. I bought their July GlamBox and received some freebies with it too.



7. Nuxe order : One of the lady posted in a Beauty group about an offer and again, I couldn't resist! The whole lot cost me only £6.60!



8. Westfield Shopping Haul: I also went to Westfield to buy some stuff for my Birthday and obviously went to Kiko (even though I didn't need anything) as they currently have a sale on and I took the full advantage as I love Kiko. Other stuff were cloths and jewelries which I weren't very much beauty related.

SECTION B

BEAUTY Swap Internationl

In this part of the post, I am more than happy to share my experience with first ever international swap with a lovely lady called Emeline Dilichen from France.

Emeline added this cute birthday MSG

 All the goodies wrapped up

Contents:

  • Too Faced Bronze Tint ( very excited to try)
  • A body balm and Body Scrub by Nectar of Nature


  • Some samples
  • Sephora Cream blush and glitter lip gloss

  • Sephorapowder eyeshador and sparkling top coats palette
  • Sephora sculpting disk trio
  • Sephora fresh face luminizing powder highlighter
  • 2 lovely eye shadows by Make up forever

overall, I'm very pleased with the swap I received from Emeline and thought she was very generous and kind and shall do more swaps with her in the near future.

Now the spotlights of the post! My star presents of this Birthday all listed down below:

Gifts from my Sister, Sister-in-law, Brother-in-law,  Professional Camera from Hubby , Farhana (Friend), Envelop from Dad.


My dearest friend Farhana sent me this through the post direct from Stila website well before my birthday, how caring!


Stila 'In the Garden' Eyeshadow palette

How beautyful is this palette! just love every single shades!


This was from my Brother in law! This has been in my wishlist since I tried it at Selfridges beauty event with Farhana but didn't have enough money that time so I had to leave it. My sister knew about it and suggested my Brother in law to buy this for me. I'm super happy to have this in my life :D


These beautyfully wrapped presents were from my sister-in-law


Inside:
  • Makeup your mind express yourself lips
  • YSL Manifesto perfume (OMG!!!)
  • Monsoon Accessories Colar neclace
  • Monsoon Accessories long neclace
  • Monsoon Accessories Bracelet
  • Punch Studio Memo pad
  • Estee Lauder Eye Shadow in Cyber Green
  • Estee Lauder Eye Shadow in Cyber Lilac
  • Yankee Candle
Everything I've been wanting for ages ! I can't wait to play with all these goodies...thank u :)


I've been saving this for the last as it was so special! an amazing hamper created by my sister with full of beauty treats! 


Inside the hamper, beautyfully wrapped up goodies and look at the card!!!! Everytime I look at it, it makes me smile :)


 My sister picked up everything that were on my wishlist and was dying to buy! She's simply too kind and generous. 

What I got:
  • NEOM Candle
  • Guerlain Terra Nerolia (review coming up soon) ...I cannot express excited I am!
  • Estee Lauder Illuminating powder highlighter (so beautiful!)
  • Illamasqua 4 colour liquid Metal Palette (just what I needed!)
  • Dior Addict Gloss 643
  • Estee Lauder Pure colour lipstick
  • Jewelleries from Topshop


A Guess bag!!!! (My first ever by Guess!)


Lush Goodies (I'm so going so be taking bath everyday haha)


Skincare products by Liz Earle


Per Una Night Gown and PJ set by M&S

So, all of these were gifted by my sister, she's mad isn't she! 

 Now, last but certainly not the least the lovely cards I've received so far..



And that's all! I hope you've enjoyed reading and looking through the pictures. Is there any product from here you'd like me to review? Please feel free to comment down below :

And don't forget, The NARS Birthday and 150 follower giveaway is still on
Click HERE to enter.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Does your sister want to adopt me?? I can cook and clean im tidy and keep time well lol. Very lucky lad ylove every single item xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is the nuxe offer still on?? ive never tried any of there products but eager to xx

      Delete
  2. I love that Stila palette, gorgeous!

    Happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday !

    Few things from your haul I have been thinking about trying out - The Balm Palette from Birchbox and also the Yves Rocher Retrotropical. Would love to hear your reviews on these in particular once you have given a go :)

    Glad you found the Nuxe offer helpful to - for anyone who is interested, you still get the free beauty discover kit with any 2 purchases but the current discount is 10%

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! I'm drooling over the wrapping as much as what's inside each one! I adore Nude Tude more than both Nakeds, and so much Nuxe for 6.60quid is such a bargain, love their dry oil! I feel like hauling on a million things after reading this post xx
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Miss P , what an incredible haul ! I love it <3 , let me know what you think of The Balm Nude Tude please as i have been hankering for it x

    ReplyDelete