Saturday 10 August 2013

••• Birchbox UK August 2013 Instyle Edition •••

Birchbox August 2013

I've just received my Birchbox around 10mins ago and couldn't help myself but write a post about it.
Birchbox have partnered with iconic magazine instyle for the August 'Instyle Edit' Birchbox.

There is an offer on the card : Subscribe to INSTYLE today and get 12 issues for Just £11 which is less than £1 an issue. Quote: 220C

 Packaging: Instyle themed Birchbox, Birchbox bag and magazine

The contents:
  • Montibel.lo Gold Oil Essence
  • Molton Brown Ylang Yland Body wash
  • Bluemandarines Skinlife Energetic Cellular Cream
  • Gerda Spillmann Make up primer
  • Laqa & Co. Lip Pencil
  • Lifestyle Extra | Propercorn
  • Beauty Extra | Birchbox Gel Mask


Montibel.lo Gold Oil Essence | Sample size received 30ml.
Argan and amber oils nourish, strengthen and protect, while adding shine. Rub between hands and apply from mid-lengths to ends. Start light and build up. I'm not sure if I would use this product as I already have oily hair and it doesn't say if it's suitable for all hair types. 


Molton Brown Ylang Yland Body wash | Sample size received 30ml.

Newly reformulated, deliciously scented body wash from this British heritage brand. Apply to wet skin, massaging to lather it up, before rinsing thoroughly. I've always used Molton Brown shower gel as I simply am a fan! I haven't tried Ylang Ylang one so excited to try :)



Bluemandarines Skinlife Energetic Cellular Cream | Sample size received 10ml
A light peptide-packed cream which brightnens, refreshes and protects skin. Use your fingertips to massage into skin after cleansing, AM and PM

Gerda Spillmann Make up primer | Sample size received 10ml
Ensure that your base lasts and lasts with this moothing primer. Apply after your moisturiser and let it sink in before applying foundation. I love receiving primer in my beauty box and especially a travel size as I could just simply put it in my handbag. I love Gerda Spillmann and have tried some of their products before, I therefore am also excited to try this product.


Laqa & Co. Lip Pencil | Not sure if it's a full size item as it looks quite small.
A moisturising lip pencil perfect for day to night, in two hot summer colours. Trace your lip line first and then fill in. Voila-a gorgeous summer pout.The colour I have received is in Wolfman. The colour looks lovely but not really suits my skin complexion. But nice to receive a make-up product in beauty box. 


Lifestyle Extra
Propercorn | 90p
A gourmet guilt free snack that comes in a range of yummy flavours. Upen the bag and enjoy ideal for  picnics or on the go snacking. I was too greedy and ate the popcorn straight away. It was sooo nice and I have to keep on buying more haha.

Beauty Extra 
Birchbox | Gel Mask
This gel filled mamsk cools the eye area and decreases puffiness. Pop it in the fridge overnight and use first thing in the morning.


What do you think of Birchbox August? 
If you want to sign up, click HERE then we both get 50points each to spend in their e-shop :)

Also, don't forget my NARS beach lover giveaway is still on 
click HERE to enter.


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Waw cool box love the wolfman colour hope I get that colour xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you all the best...let me know if you do :) x

      Delete
  2. The contents in this box are not bad- I like the look of the Laqa & Co Lip Pencil! =D Btw, just thought I'd let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Details of it are found at http://beauteebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-blog-award-x6.html

    Looking forward to reading your post! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thank you so much hun, I shall go and check it out x

      Delete
  3. I'm on the fence about this box. I quite like the version you got but nothing is really wow. It'll be nice to find out if the Laqca product is like.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too bad but the sizes could have been a little bigger
      My fav item was the popcorn haha xx

      Delete
  4. So all things considered I would take after my feelings about this specific things and decimate the questions of others. A method for information is the reason by which we watch and take a gander at all things. cbd bath bomb for skin

    ReplyDelete