Thursday 4 April 2013

••• Today's Haul ••••


This is a short blog post regarding what I have received this morning from my online purchase.

First up is NARS
Purchased the Beach Lover and Got 2 Free minis Including NARS Orgasm Blush and Laguna Bronzer along with FREE DELIVERY :) So I couldn't refuse to buy and add more products into my NARS collection





I was on my Break at work and noticed I received an email from NEOM saying I'll receive a FREE gift with any purchase. I went ahead and bought a Candle Lighter (which is needed anyway) and received the free gift full of Shower Gel and Body Lotion in a lovely Neom box along with couple of samples. This lot cost me around £9 including P&P so not bad ayy?


As you can see it's been a love morning and had no work or UNI so I enjoyed opening my parcels with a cuppa :)

What do you think of my haul?

Feel free to leave a comment :)

Love, Fatema x


14 comments:

  1. Neom and NARS, two of my favourite brands! Great freebies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jo
      I know you liked them both :)
      Wish these sort of freebies often knock my email ;)

      XX

      Delete
  2. like totally jealous. .. love both brand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      You also got some nice stuff Farhana so don't be jealous ;)

      XX

      Delete
  3. Wow that Noem box looks fab x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I love NEOM hun and their candles
      lushh :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. Where did you get the Nars from,? Is it their website, is the offer still on? Soooo Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lou!
      I got the NARS bits from its official site but the offer ended already and I was lucky enough to place an order last minute

      xx

      Delete
  5. oooh looks fab, neom l;ooks such a good box

    http://jennymakemeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenni!
      Love NEOM and the fact that it's organic :)
      thanks for poping by

      xx

      Delete
  6. awwwwwwwww I love it <3

    http://marysewong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun
      I'll checkout your blog now hun :)

      xx

      Delete
  7. Wish I had gone for the Neom offer, do u still have the code... By the way we have the same vanity mirror.... Cute...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The code was : HAPPYEASTER
      Don't think it's valid anymore hun :(
      Love the Vanity Mirror myself hun hi5 for having the same one :D

      xx

      Delete