I received my first Beautecobox through the mail yesterday and was surprised how quick the delivery was! Beautecobox is fairly a new Beauty Box sample provider company in the UK. I think it's been out for good few months and I have been keeping an eye to subscribe.
Every month, they open their boutique and you have 3 different boxes to choose from so you get to see what you are receiving rather than it being a surprise. No tiny samples or sachets (which I dislike), I went for box No. 2 for June'13.
Here are the contents:
As you can see, the box is quite full and I like the colour of shredding papaer and the fact that it's all natural. I received 2 extra products as had an promotional email for 1st time subscriber so I quickly signed up for it :)
- Balance Me Wonder eye cream RRP 15ML/£20 (available to purchase here): I had received over 20 balance me products in many other different Beauty Boxes, Magazines and I never had bought anything from Balance Me only because I never run out of the products. I have tried this product before and not a fan.
- Headline Colours Glamour Nail Polish RRP £9 (available to purchase here): I discovered this brand through Glossybox a few months ago where they included one of the shade in the box and I absolutely love this brand now! Will be buying other shades in the near future.
The next 3 items:
- Organic Surge Gentle Cleansing Lotion RRP 200ml/£5.99 (available to purchase here) I have seen this brand around for sometime however never actually have owned anything from this brand. It's a huge bottle and love the fact that it's organic however I am not so keen trying organic products simply because I don't like the smell. I currenty use Estee Lauder Foam Cleanser and noticed my other half has been using it and hopefully I can ask him to use this cleansing lotion to stop him using my product lol.
- Amie New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish RRP 75ML/£4.99 (available to purchase here): This is a full size product. I have tried a cooling clay mask from this brand before and quite liked it. This smells like mango and I can honestly eat it (haha). It's soap free and helps clearing dead skin surface skin cells that can dull the complexion. I'll definitely give this a go.
- Eves of St Agnes Body Balm RRP £12 (available to purchase here): It's meant to be a Rose and Mango butter however as Rose has strong scent, it has overshadowed the Mango scent. So I can only smell rose. I have tested the product and thought it has very oily texture which I don't like and won't repurchase for that reason.
The last two products (certainly not the least) I have recieved as an extra for subscribing through their promotional email.
- Melvita Ultra Nourishing Cream RRP £27/40ml
- Dr Bragi Age Management Moisturiser RRP £120/60ml
Overall, if you're a skin care product fan then I highly recommend this box to you but if you are more into trying new make up products then it's probably not the best option, however the'll be changing their products every month so you never know, they might include some awesome make-up products too. I thought this box was worth the money with some lovely selection of products.