Here I have my BirchBox June 2013 to share with you. I know! It's very late and I'm extremely sorry about that. I took pictures straight away but forgot to blog about it. But anyway , I won't make it long and here are the contents:
As you can see, BirchBox's look has changed a little, they have also included some postcards which is very nice of them. Along with a pillow box with an extra nail polish to give away. The draw string bag's colour has also changed.
- Beauty Protector
- Colour Club Nail Polish x2
- Coola Classic Face Cucumber
- Laura Geller Beauty Gel Liner
- Noble Isle Bath and Shower Gel
- Beauty Protector spray: I must say, I struggles with the application as it wasn't spraying but I eventually got it to work, did anyone else have the same problem? I used this product once but haven't seen much difference so maybe I wasn't using it correctly. This product is exclusive to Birchbox.
- Coola Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber: This is a perfect product for me as I like any face cream that contains cucumber. It also has SPF and perfect for this summer.
- Noble Isle Bath and Shower Gel: I was excited to see this product in my box only becuase I have never tried this product before but seen people being crazy about it. This product was in Glossy Box before however I wasn't a subscriber that time. It smells lovely and I am saving this product to take on holiday :)
- Laura Geller Beauty Gel Liner: I have received this product for the 2nd time so this will be in my 'give away' list. Read my review on this product here
- Colour Club Wanderlust Collection Nail Polish: I have to to thank BirchBox for sending us 2 nail polishes in June's box although one to give away to friends and family (I think). I received Reign in Spain and Pardon my French shades and both are lovely. They are quite good quality however I have heard many people saying it wasn't as great but I honestly didn't think it was that bad.
Overall, I really liked BirchBox June UK 2013, thought they put a great selection of products and all my sorts of stuff. I returned my GlossyBox for refund as I was unhappy and that was the reason why I didn't review it. Discovered some brands that I have never heard of before or I did but never tried them so I'd like to give BirchBox June 4 out of 5 stars.