This morning I have received my 3rd Glam Guru Box (No.4) I was excited as I loved the past boxes by them. Those of my blog readers who don't know about Glam Guru:
It's a Beauty Box provider from Israel and it's not a running subcription. Everytime they have their box available for sale (every month) they'd email you if you're subscribed to them or alternatively, you can checkout their website: here
You can email them for prices and they're very helpful and quick at replying.
This month's Glam Guru didn't have their usual Black Box however, they provided a clear pink cosmetic bag instead which was quite cool and I rather receive cosmetic bag than a box as they take so much space.
Now lets look at the contents for Glam Guru July:
- Jasmin Extrait d'huile de perfume 30ml
- Senscience smooth shampoo for fizzy hair 50ml
- Simply be well Body Cream 28g
- San Francisco Sugared Citrus Shower Gel 44ml
- OFRA Eyeliner Medical Marker Eyeliner full size
- Emerald Bay Dark Tanning Lotion 15ml sachet
- Jasmin Extrait d'huile de perfume 30ml: I am not really into anything contains oil however this product smells amazing but can be a bit too strong. I washed my hand after spraying and I could still smell it. This is the favourite product of mine from this month's Glam Guru.
- Senscience smooth shampoo for fizzy hair 50ml: I have oily/greasy hair and therefore have to wash my hair every other day but I wouldn't think this shampoo is suitable for me as it's for fizzy hair. I might have to pass it on to someone else.
- Simply be well Body Cream 28g: This product contains 20% Organic shea butter. The product smells like it was in stock for ages and therefore started stinking a bit. I might be totally wrong but I just didn't like this product at all! I'll keep this body butter to use as a handcream instead on my work desk for everyone's use.
- San Francisco Sugared Citrus Shower Gel 44ml: This product indeed smells like Citrus and fruity. It's a moisturising shower gel gently cleanses while the beautyfully scented fragrance of sugared Citrus leaves your skin delicately scented and refreshed. I agree with it. After wash, I could still smell it on my skin.
- OFRA Eyeliner Medical Marker Eyeliner full size: This product is suitable for eyes and lips. rrp around $10. I wouldn't say this eyeliner has the best in terms of pigmentation. I had to do 3 coats on the picture shown above. It's more mattier than creamy.
- Emerald Bay Dark Tanning Lotion 15ml sachet: I haven't and won't trt this product simply because I don't do tanning due to be blessed with brown complexion by default haha but the product sounds like fun as it contains bronzer.
Overall, I am happy with the box but my expection was higher as the last few boxes I received previously were a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I'll use 2 or 3 products out of 6 but I hope August one would be far better than this and will use everything they include in the box.
What did you received in your Glam Guru?
What's your thought?
Please feel free to leave a comment below :)